[Libav-user] failing decoding with certain wma files

Steve Myers musicspeedchanger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:25:17 EEST 2016

I'm trying to build a small universal audio decoding library that decodes
the file a frame at a time (on Android platform). I've built a command line
static ffmpeg that I can exec that works on every file format I have
tested. Now I am trying to build a shared library version, so I can
directly decode frame by frame. I seem to have success, except it is
failing on certain WMA files. FFprobe of a file that is failing (file plays
on every music player, and command line ffmpeg with same build
configuration shows no problems)

I put the complete problem description and relevant code on stackoverflow:

Or search stackoverflow for "ffmpeg wma failing" if you don't like clicking
on links.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/libav-user/attachments/20160906/eac1e419/attachment.html>

More information about the Libav-user mailing list