[FFmpeg-devel] A new FATE

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Sun Aug 1 18:39:16 CEST 2010

2010/7/30 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
[...]
> This is not vapour-ware. ?It is already live at http://fate.ffmpeg.org/

Thanks for working hard on this.

> Everything required on the client side is in FFmpeg svn, and the
> source code for the server side is available from git at
> http://git.mansr.com/?p=fateweb or git://git.mansr.com/fateweb

One other thing I didn't like about Mike's FATE was that it was hard
to analyze the generated data locally. I'm trying to set up a local
fateweb server to test the results but I haven't succeeded. The last
error I got was "Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"FATEWEB_CONFIG"} in
string at FATE.pm line 23." in the server logs. Could you please give
us a quick description on how to set up a local server?

Thanks,
Ramiro Polla