[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC/PATCH 1/8] tidsp: add skeleton

Martin Storsjö martin
Mon Sep 6 12:22:16 CEST 2010

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010, Felipe Contreras wrote:

> +/*
> + * MPEG-4 / H.263 HW decode acceleration through TI DSP
> + *
> + * This file is part of FFmpeg.
> + *
> + * This file may be used under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
> + * License version 2.1, a copy of which is found in COPYING.LGPLv2.1 included
> + * in the packaging of this file.
> + */

Please use a license header similar to the ones in the other files. Also,
is it possible to license the code (mainly the reused parts) as LGPL2.1+,
that is, including the "any later version" clause? The rest of the ffmpeg
LGPL codebase uses this version. If you aren't able to license it that
way, some configure magic to disable this code if compiling for LGPL3
would be needed, as far as I know.

I guess Diego can give further comments on this.

// Martin