[FFmpeg-devel] Moving if(constant expression) to preprocessor?

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sun Sep 19 22:51:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 09/19/2010 09:38 PM, Axel Holzinger wrote:
>>> $ cat foo.c
>> Smaller and simpler, perfect. I'm fine with that and works for me.
>
> You can use it on your own and see how and when it breaks...

Yeah, this boggles my mind a little bit, why go through this huge
flamewar if all you're doing is debugging some stuff in a build you
never intend to distribute? Why not just make this tiny local
modification and revert to main SVN once your debugging is done? All
this seems like a waste of time...

Ronald