[FFmpeg-devel] More strict Win64 FATE configuration

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Sun Sep 26 00:11:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks to Ronald, win64 now passes make fate. But that doesn't mean
all libavcodec's functions are properly saving/restoring xmm
registers. I've set up another fate configuration in
http://fate.arrozcru.org/ with attached patch. It is a bit more
thorough in testing win64 in that it will exit(-1) if any xmm register
6 or greater (the ones that affect win64) have changed while calling
an avcodec function. Currently it tests init, encode/decode, and close
functions, if you think more should be tested please tell me.

Ramiro Polla