[FFmpeg-devel] merged FFmpeg/libswscale git repository

Janne Grunau janne-ffmpeg
Tue Sep 28 16:37:47 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 03:28:36PM +0200, James Darnley wrote:
> On 28/09/2010, Janne Grunau <janne-ffmpeg at jannau.net> wrote:
> > my preference is all but I don't see a problem if some object to seeing
> > there email address in the commits.
> >
> > I saw no problem with using the full names and was going to use them.
>
> I, for one, have no objection to a full name and email being used.
> Mine is already out there in the x264 repository.

added along with the other who replied today. thanks

I'll push an metadata_v2 branch today.

> I would like you to check that my name is correctly attributed to the
> patch in svn rev. 25034, message:
> >Vorbis metadata writing. Patch by Anton Khirnov <wyskas gmail com>.

It won't be fixed in the temporary tree but it should be no problem in
the final tree since the commit msg was already rewritten in svn and the
final conversion has to start with a new git svn import to get all
rewritten commit msg which the continuous git svn has missed.

Janne