[FFmpeg-devel] xvYCC Conversion to Wide Gamut RGB with FFmpeg

yellowsblog yellowsblog at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 14:19:39 CEST 2011

My understanding is that any YCbCr source with captured data in range
outside 16 - 235/240 and sRGB colour primaries may well be xvYCC or at the
very least have colour information beyond sRGB gamut, so I can give you a
link to a h264AVC .MOV source shot from a Canon HD DSLR and a discussion
thread on Doom9:

Link to file:

http://www.yellowspace.webspace.virginmedia.com/Gold.aMOV

Link to Discussion:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=159915

The thread also discusses yCMS 3D LUT system which has recently had xvYCC
support added.