[FFmpeg-devel] [RELEASE] ffmpeg-0.6.90-rc0

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Apr 3 19:13:01 CEST 2011

Hi

Iam proud to announce that after a way too long time we finally are
making a new release.

See: http://ffmpeg.org/releases/

Please help test it and report regression & security bugs to
ffmpeg.org/trac so we can fix them in rc1 or the final release.
(depending on if we will need a rc1)

Also please help testing on not so common platforms if you can. (as you
know the 3 server admins took all machines they had access to with
them for their fork)

This release also has fully merged all changes from the following
ffmpeg forks:
ffmpeg-mt
libav

And partially merged:
ffdshow         (i have reviewed all changes but it seems they have
                 already submited back most clean changes, the rest
                 needs (alot) more work to be merged back)

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope