[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC project (JPEG 2000)

rukhsana afroz rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:13:09 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>wrote:

> i dont see a specific question in your mail, my suggestion is just to
> implement the missing feature.
> If you have specific questions ill try my best to help
>
> and sorry for my slow reply

Hi Michael,

I am in little bit problem of understanding the spec for implementing clean
pass operation on a particular code block with different cblk_style. Page
number of these implementations in spec is 112-119. Could you please have a
look at the spec to help me on this? I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Ruby

--
Rukhsana Ruby