[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-soc-mentor] mod task continuation and GSoC 2011

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Apr 16 11:57:54 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 06:50:11AM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
> > No problem, by the way this list is going to be closed and GSoc
> > related discussion has been moved to soc-mentor at libav.org.
>
> And for those wondering: to be on the list, please sign up as a mentor
> on google-melange.com, you'll be added to the soc-mentors@ list
> automatically.

1. ffmpeg soc
2. ffmpeg/libav soc
3. libav soc
4. soc-mentor at ffmpeg ML closed
5. discussion will be on soc-mentor at libav
6. to be on the list you must sign a contract (EULA) with google

Now if i go complain, ill be the bad guy threatening
If not ffmpeg lost its chance to participate in soc this year as its
well known i wont sign any EULAs for this, i havnt done it in the past
years either.

These politics make me sick.

You can kill me, but you cannot change the truth.