[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC project (JPEG 2000)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Tue Apr 19 23:59:26 CEST 2011

Le decadi 30 germinal, an CCXIX, rukhsana afroz a écrit :
> 595c595
> < static void decode_sigpass(J2kT1Context *t1, int width, int height, int
> bpno, int bandno)
> ---
> > static void decode_sigpass(J2kT1Context *t1, int width, int height, int
> bpno, int bandno, int bpass_csty_symbol)

"Unified" diff format, as produced by "diff -u", or by default by svn diff
and git format-patch, is preferred around here.

Furthermore, it seems your mailer mangled the patch by rewrapping its lines.

I suggest you produce your patch using the revision control tool (svn or
git), and attach it as a file to avoid its mangling.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George