[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Initial IFF-ANIM support patch

Sebastian Vater cdgs.basty at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:24:37 CEST 2011

Good evening to all, here's a very basic IFF-ANIM initial support patch
which I decided to sent because of design issues.

I first tried to use the extradata stuff for each animation frame but just
see that there are problems with dynamically changing frames. What is the
proper way currently in FFmpeg a) to store animation indices for seeking and
how to distribute the packet data of the different frames?

The code I currently have written for IFF-ANIM is attached as a patch
applicable with the previous IFF-HAM6/8 support patch.

Hope someone can help clarifying this.

--

Best regards,
                   :-) Basty/CDGS (-: