[FFmpeg-devel] error in aaccoder.c building under Cygwin ?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 00:50:42 CEST 2011

2011/4/23 Víctor Paesa <victorpaesa at googlemail.com>:
> Yes, including math.h solves the issue on Cygwin >1.7.7
> Though I think including libavutil/libm.h is better for the platforms
> that do not have log2f()
>
> Something like this:
> http://patches.libav.org/patch/1533/
>
> Regards,
> Víctor

Good news, Victor, I was able to build it after downgrading to Cygwin 1.7.7-1.

It was easier than I thought. Apparently you dont have to remove and
re-install the whole Cygwin but just get cygwin-1.7.7-1.tar.bz2 and
install it on top of whatever you have (it replaces cygwin1.dll among
other things).

Now, I haven´t tested it yet with WebM/VP8 support, but at least the
build process didnt break :)

FC