[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-commits] lavf: replace all uses of url_fskip with avio_seek

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Mar 2 21:30:18 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 11:49:09AM -0800, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
[...]
> More than one developper is not happy with these changes, and I don't
> think it was a good change.
> Furthermore, it seems API changes are made way too faster before anybody
> can raise concerns.

Id like to second this, I myself have failed to
look over some of these patches in the sometimes very short time before they
are commited.
They affect alot of people some inside ffmpeg some outside the project.
I think people outside the project have not the slightest chance to comment
in time.

There will always be a question for which you do not know the correct awnser.