[FFmpeg-devel] compiling ffmpeg with cygwin

Víctor Paesa victorpaesa
Thu Mar 3 23:59:16 CET 2011

Hi,

2011/3/2 V?ctor Paesa :
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 15:36, Luca Barbato wrote:
>> On 03/02/2011 02:40 PM, alexander ehlert wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I tried to compile the git trunk with cygwin 1.7.8. It failed
>>> compiling libavcodec/aaccoder.c with
>>> "float_t undeclared type".
>>>
>>> Adding "#include <math.h>" fixed this problem.
>>
>> Could you please try to track which header inject a float_t redefinition
>> and report cygwin the issue?
>>
>> inspecting the output of the compile line with -E would help.
>
> It seems a typo in <math.h>
> I reported it to Cygwin maillist.

Besides the typo in Cygwin's header, I think we should include <math.h>
in libavcodec/aaccoder.c and libavcodec/aacsbr.c, because they use log2f()
(same as the configure "check_matfunc" includes <math.h>)

Regards,
V?ctor