[FFmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code 2011 ideas needed!

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Mar 9 23:48:54 CET 2011

On 03/09/2011 11:01 PM, Darren Horrocks wrote:
> how about a system to allow concatenation of input files? ie. -i1
> video1.avi -i2 video2.mkv  -i3 video3.avi combined.mp4...

Looks like a task within the playlist support area.

> would allow someone with videos in several parts (ie a DV cam capture)
> to compile all the clips into a single stream.

several uniform part should be manageable already through concat
protocol I think.

> another idea would be to make ffserver mingw32 (win32) compatable.

First we should polish/refactor it a bit. Still SoC worthy I think.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux