[FFmpeg-devel] My view of this f***ed up situation

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Mon Mar 14 22:35:01 CET 2011

Vitor Sessak <vitor1001 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Third, knowing that the real reason of the change was having a
> hot-headed, non-compromising project leader,

Watching the "new team" for months before acting is not exactly a sign for
hot-headedness, don't you agree?

> putting Mans in the double role of admin and committer is just sketchy.

Yes, this was one of the funnier parts of the original announcement;-)

[...]

> Also, I do not condone the DNS change.

Apart from the fact that I strongly supported it: What would have been the
alternative? The "new team" worked very hard on permanently damaging the
project, what should Michael have been waiting for?

Thank you for your mail, Carl Eugen