[FFmpeg-devel] [POC] Implement ffprobe -show_frames

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Tue Mar 15 19:20:47 CET 2011

Le quintidi 25 vent?se, an CCXIX, Stefano Sabatini a ?crit?:
> this implements -show_frames in ffprobe, which was implemented in the
> original ffprobe/SourceForge version, but in a cleaner and more robust
> way. Once properly integrated it should allow me to kill
> ffprobe/SourceForge once and for all.

Nice.

> +    int64_t pkt_pts;
> +    int64_t pkt_dts;
> +    int64_t pkt_duration;

The first two are now available in the decoded frame itself. The last one
should too, but this has not yet been implemented.

> +#define FILL_FRAME_DATA_FROM_PKT(frame_data, pkt) \

Why a macro rather than a static inline function?

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George