[FFmpeg-devel] Welcome to the "ffmpeg-devel" mailing list

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Mar 16 07:52:00 CET 2011

On 16 Mar 2011, at 07:44, Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> Moin Michael,
>
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 02:58:10 +0100
> ffmpeg-devel-request at ffmpeg.org wrote:

>> reply to old mails (prior 16. mar. 2011) make sure the address you
>> reply to is ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org and if not change it. Otherwise
>> the mail will possibly not reach any subscribers. We apologize for
>> this inconvenience. You are being automatically subscribed to this
>> list because the list was moved and you where subscribed to the old
>> and now closed list.
>
> May i ask who gave you the permission to subscribe me to this new
> mailinglist of yours? As far as i know i never did. In the contrary,
> i said quite a few times, that i don't want to be on a project that
> is lead by you. It is just too painfull and dismotivating, to put
> it mildly.

Sorry, but it is your definition that this is a new list, it is not mine.
I am quite certain that more than a few people are happy not having to re-subscribe just because of this mess.