[FFmpeg-devel] odd failures

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Mar 17 11:36:23 CET 2011

Hi

Just 2 quick questions

I tried to subscribe to the libav lists, not because i wanted to participate
in that fork but because i dont want to miss security related fixes that may
be relevant for ffmpeg.
Odd thing was while it seems i could subscribe to 3 out of 4 lists i could not
subscribe to libav-devel. I never got a confirm mail back

And 2nd one, when trying to do my daily merging of their changes i got:
Fetching newdev
git.ffmpeg.org[0: 213.144.138.186]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)
error: Could not fetch newdev

Are others seeing that too?

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato