[FFmpeg-devel] FATE boxes

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 04:14:13 CET 2011

Hello ffmpeg.org developers,

I have a beagleboard (arm) and a mac mini (powerpc) boxed up at home.
They were both obtained with the sole purpose of serving FFmpeg, and
since I am no longer using them I'd like to send them to some
ffmpeg.org developer willing to dedicate their time to FATE duty. I
have offered them to Michael, and he accepted them, but we know that
he already has way too much work and way too little free time, so I
think he would appreciate if someone else cared for these boxes
instead of him. So, is someone interested in setting up and
maintaining these FATE boxes? If no one comes forward I'll send the
boxes to Michael on Monday.

Ramiro