[FFmpeg-devel] [CODE DUMP] DirectShow capture support

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:27:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was working on DirectShow capture support last year before leaving
on vacations. I will no longer be working on this, so if anyone wants
to pick up where I left off, here's the code (it hasn't been rebased
to latest git though). It contains some code duplication from vfwcap
and such. It needs mingw-w64 to build properly, I haven't tested with
mingw32 but I suppose it won't work. I've tested with my MacBook's
iSight and microphone and things seemed to be working fine (and
synchronized), but it hasn't received extensive testing.

Ramiro