[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG 2000

rukhsana afroz rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:52:56 CEST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>wrote:

> a qualification task would be to choose a bug in the SOC jpeg2000 decoder.
> IIRC when i tested it, it showed some artifacts/errors, fix one of these
> artifact errors. This is hard and requires systematic comparission againt a
> reference codec. That is adding lots of printf/av_log and comparing the
> outout
> (unless you are very lucky in guessing where the bug is)

Hi Michael,

I tested the decoder with few jp2 files. i decoded the jp2 files to yuv
format. Apparently, it seems working. Could you please little bit specific
about the errors when you tested? Also, i want to know with which reference
codec will i compare? If you would give more information about the process
bug finding, that would be great help for me.

Thanks
Ruby

--
Rukhsana Ruby