[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg Website Winter Banner Vote

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 20 23:16:31 CET 2012

Alexander Strasser wrote:
>   please vote for the new winter banner of your choice until 20th of December.
>
>   We have 6 candidates this time.

  Current score:

  Candidate nr.	1	2	3	4	5	6
  Total votes	0	2	1	0	0	2

  Seems 2) & 6) are heading for a draw.

  In the case of a draw, there will be a new vote for the
tied candidates tomorrow. That is the whole 21st of December
in UTC (implying the current vote will end today at 23:59:59).

  In case we do the 2nd vote tomorrow and it will still end
in a draw, I will role a dice to decide the winner.

  Alexander