[FFmpeg-devel] [MP4] Parse MP4 file and Split it basing on Frame Indexes

Phan Hoai Vu Luynh phvluynh at vn.isb.co.jp
Wed Mar 27 10:18:23 CET 2013

Dear FFmpeg Developers,

  I am Luynh Phan,

  I want to purchase a library source code which will be built to a DLL
library on Visual Studio 2010 (C++), Windows7 (64bit),

  relate to MP4(h.264 Main/High Profile, Level 4, 4.1, 4.2) and AAC format
file.

  Firstly, I would like to explain about my MP4 file:

    + My MP4 file was added TimeStamp to Picture Timing SEI of some Frames
as below format:

-          Seconds_value(6 bits) = seconds value(from 0 to 59)

-          Minutes_value(6 bits) = minutes value(from 0 to 59)

-          Hours_value(5 bits) = hours value(from 0 to 23)

-          Time_offset(v bits) = 1/60 second(from 0 to 59)

    + The TimeStamp value increases from beginning to end of my MP4 file.

  APIs of the library source code as follow:

1)      Demux a MP4 file/stream to H264 file/stream.

2)      Demux a MP4 file/stream to AAC file/stream.

3)      Get Start/End Frame(IDR/Non-IDR) Indexes corresponding to Start/End
TimeStamps inputted.

4)      Split a MP4 file/stream to MP4 file/stream basing on Start/End Frame

5)      Split a MP4 file/stream to AAC file/stream basing on Start/End Frame

6)      Split a MP4 file/stream to H264 file/stream basing on Start/End
Frame indexes.

  I will use the library source code for commercial purpose, therefore I
want to own full copyright from yours.

  If you can develop it, please contact to me for more detail information.

Thanks and best regards,
以上、よろしくお願い致します。
Phan Hoai Vu Luynh

Email: phvluynh at vn.isb.co.jp

ISB Vietnam Company Limited
E-Town 2 Building, 3rd Floor, Unit 3.1
364 Cong Hoa St., Tan Binh District, HCMC
Tel: 84-8-8127145 - Fax: 84-8-8127148