[FFmpeg-devel] Main git server issues

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Jan 5 02:04:47 CET 2015

Hi all

as you probably already noticed videolans git server is not working
since yesterday and as they generously provide also our main git,
ffmpeg git is neither.
I do hope the server will be alive again soon/?tomorrow? but until
then we can simply use the github mirror, ive enabled irc and mail
notifications for it
Its a nice opertunity to test switching between git servers ...
if theres anything you want pushed, simply push it to your git
repo and ask me to pull

Thanks

PS: if someone knows a better hook available on github for email
notification, please reply but if not, once the main git is online
again the commits should get reposted with the old hook so no diffs
would be missing

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into
despotisms. -- Aristotle