[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg/MPlayer/rtmpdump possibly searching for a new server and hosting

compn tempn at mi.rr.com
Fri Jul 17 13:52:45 CEST 2015

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 03:57:03 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:

> > Also which hosters/providers does the community recommand?
>
> noone ?
> nothing ?

I would like to wait to find a more permanent host, a "2 year maybe"
will mean doing this all over again in 24 months. but if you guys dont
mind, i am not going to object.

I like kieranks' offer. although i dont know the service hours or
timeframe of hosting.

fastly just asked if we needed a host, seems like they host (or just
cdn?) some other open source projects too. not sure if we are compatable
with that.
https://www.fastly.com/about/open-source

i'm curious about the offer from nexcess, what specs are they
offering? although its hosted in the usa.

-compn