[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 7/8] tests: Add aac_fixed decoder test
Nedeljko.Babic at imgtec.com
Mon Jul 27 17:00:08 CEST 2015
>On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 05:37:56AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 01:36:21PM +0200, Nedeljko Babic wrote:
>> > Signed-off-by: Nedeljko Babic <nedeljko.babic at imgtec.com>
>> > ---
>> > tests/fate/aac.mak | 58 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>> > 1 file changed, 57 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>> these tests fail on clang with -ftrapv
>i fixed one ftrapv issue but a 2nd remains, it seems the code
>filters uninitialized and then not used data. Please fix this
>unless someone else does before
It looks like all the problems (valgrind and clang) have the same cause.
Furthermore if I enable memory poisoning, there are no problems under valgrind.
I will try to fix this in next few hours, but if I don't finish, I will not be able to work on this in next few weeks.
>also SBR seems to fails on ARM
>it does pass under qemu ARM though it seems
>i did test your code on qemu arm not actual arm before i pushed, didnt
>thought that would make a difference
I don't have ARM hardware at the moment to work on this.
Maybe it is connected with above problem...
More information about the ffmpeg-devel