[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC Weekly report (libswscale)

Pedro Arthur bygrandao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:06:04 CEST 2015

All these weird bugs were caused by the mmx code expecting the chroma U
and V buffer to be contiguous in memory. As I was allocating the slice
lines U
and V separately the mmx code was using some random memory.
In the attached patch there is a fix for it.
I also added some documentation to the new structs.

2015-07-23 14:17 GMT-03:00 Pedro Arthur <bygrandao at gmail.com>:

> ./ffplay -f lavfi testsrc  -vf format=yvyu422,scale=flags=1     (black
>> screen)
> I'm working on a proper fix for it (I did a  workaround for the first bug
> that also solves it)
>> ./ffplay -f lavfi testsrc  -vf format=rgb555 (gray and some odd
>> distortion)
> This I'll have to check.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: swscale.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 33909 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/attachments/20150728/b601313b/attachment.bin>

More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list