[FFmpeg-devel] Hosting

zach at innovationplex.com zach at innovationplex.com
Thu Jul 30 22:40:39 CEST 2015

Hello, I would like to offer hosting for FFmpeg and its repos, etc
I can provide a dedicated server with 3 2TB drives for storage and 1 1TB HDD for the OS, 24 GB of RAM, 12 Cores/24 Threads and a 1 Gbps up & down link with 20 TB of bandwidth, for $179 a month.
Now for Software, What software needs to run on this server? I can set it all up (if I need help I can Ask the community).
Right Now we cant afford to pay for all of the expenses but we could host it with donations and when we can afford to we would be happy to host it for free.
If you would like more information, please contact me.

Respectfully,

Zachariah Moss
iPlex Web Hosting and Design (iPlex.org)
Owner