[FFmpeg-devel] h264 : data partitioning is not implemented

しらせ けんじ kenji at shirase.tk
Fri May 1 09:14:10 CEST 2015

Hello.

I have a troube when I dump live stream image from IP camera.

The command line I use is below.

ffmpeg -i
"http://10.12.27.5/livestream.cgi?user=xxx&pwd=xxx&streamid=0&audio=0&filename="
-vcodec copy \
	-movflags faststart+empty_moov \
	-f segment \
	-segment_atclocktime 1 \
	-segment_time 60 \
	-reset_timestamps 1 \
	-strftime 1 \
	%y%m%d%H%M.mp4

The segment time is 60 seconds. But the duration of the file is only
about 25 seconeds!!

I dumped live stream by curl to investigate.

In this investigation, I got this message,
"data partitining is not implemented. ・・・ If you want to help, upload a
sample of this file".

So, I uploaded the file to the ftp server.  (filename : night.dump)

I don't know "data partitioning is not implemented" is the reason of
this duration missmatch problem.
I hope this file is useful and my trouble will go away.

Regard.