[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2016

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Thu Nov 5 10:57:38 CET 2015

Hi,

I just registered FFmpeg for participation at the annual Chemnitzer Linux-Tage
in 2016 (CLT) which takes place in Chemnitz, Germany from the 19th to the 20th
March 2016. Like in the past years, we are planning to man a booth with some of
our developers, give direct user support and receiving valuable feedback and
non-working samples from our users.

The registration is ongoing until early January and still has to be confirmed by
the organization of the CLT.

Currently, the following developers are registered for our booth:

Carl Eugen Hoyos
Thomas Volkert
Thilo Borgmann

For the last years, Alexander Strasser did all the administration and most of
the organization. This year, I volunteered to handle all this stuff.

If you're a developer and interested to participate at and/or visit our booth,
we are happy to see you in Chemnitz! Feel free to contact me about anything
regarding this. Like in the past years, chances are good that we can compensate
travel and hotel costs for our booth staff developers.

Once our registration is confirmed or declined, I will report back about it and
if we are accepted for participation, I will also post on FFmpeg-user to
announce our attendance.

-Thilo