[FFmpeg-devel] UDP constant bitrate feature (cbr)

Pavel Meshkov pmeshkov at kwikflixtv.com
Thu Nov 12 10:28:58 CET 2015

Thanks for explanation.
We will try to rewrite it with new knowledge.

I need your suggestion.
We are try to send constant udp stream from rtmp live stream with only
repack it.

I found "mpegts_write_packet_internal" function
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/master/libavformat/mpegtsenc.c#L1402
is it right place to make changes?