[FFmpeg-devel] VS 2015 patch

Bruce Dawson brucedawson at google.com
Wed Nov 25 01:05:30 CET 2015

This would make ffmpeg fail on VS versions prior to VS 2013, for those
using the BUILD.gn file, which I assume is not many. It would be easy to
add additional conditionals for earlier versions, but if it's just for
Chromium then 2013/2015 is sufficient.

VS versions after 2015 will work automatically, which is why I did the
conditional as shown.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 4:01 PM, compn <tempn at mi.rr.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:18:47 -0800
> Bruce Dawson <brucedawson at google.com> wrote:
>
> > The attached patch lets ffmpeg build with both VS 2013 and VS 2015.
> >
> > Comments?
> >

> not sure if ffmpeg is supporting VS 2010, but does this work on VS2010
> (or any other VS besides 2013/2015) after your changes?
>
> thanks
> -compn

Bruce Dawson