[FFmpeg-devel] MIPS and PNS

Claudio Freire klaussfreire at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:09:55 CEST 2015

I'm also looking into it.

It's simply that it tends to get out of sync with the rest really.

I will remove some duplicated code (namely the twoloop and trellis
functions which are verbatim copies of their counterparts in
aaccoder), while somehow keeping the fact that they used the optimized
quantize_band_cost functions.

That should make it simpler to maintain in the future.