[FFmpeg-devel] Need guidance

anshul anshul.ffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:18:54 CEST 2015

On Thursday 17 September 2015 12:24 AM, Kinnera Saranu wrote:
> Hey I'm new, but I'd like to contribute to your organisation, can someone
> please guide me along?
Hello,

Welcome to FFmpeg community.

Please Read following link
https://www.ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Contributing

If you need some idea about what you should do, pick anything from
following link
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/GSoC/2015

If development is not your taste or you don't find yourself capable of
doing any above task.
Then start with trac.ffmpeg.org and start reproducing bugs, which will
give you confidence, exposure and curiosity(may be) and if some bug is
very trivial then come back here and ask for help here on how to solve it.

Thanks
Anshul Maheshwari