[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec/exr : Fix channel detection

Martin Vignali martin.vignali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:05:01 CEST 2016

Hello,

In attach a patch who fix channel detection, if an exr have for example
channel
RGBZ. In that case, we need to use RGB channel not RGZ (actual case).

I let the identation modification inside the patch, because it's a small
patch.

The patch set the target channel offset, only if no channel have been
previously found.

./ScanLines/Blobbies.exr of the official sample :
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/openexr/openexr-images-1.7.0.tar.gz

before the patch return error : "RGB channels not of the same depth.\n");
Because the Z channel of this picture doesn't have the same pixel type than
RGB channel.
But in theory, this channel need to be ignore.

This patch still doesn't allow to decode it, but it's because there is
another trouble
(datawindow who exceed display window).

I will fix datawindow/display window trouble in another patch soon.

Comments welcome.

Martin
Jokyo Images