[FFmpeg-devel] avformat/mov: improve qt metadata reading and writing

Kevin Wheatley kevin.j.wheatley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:02:20 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Michael Niedermayer
<michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:
> that was maybe forgotten due to the rfc in the subject

I never pushed for it as our internal requirement for the feature went
away and I only try to push things we actually found useful :-) the
patch probably won't merge cleanly now anyway.

The other part of the problem is ideally I'd like to output the
metadata correctly, but to do that ffmpeg would need to understand
multiple data types better (or at least when I looked at it last this
was the case). I also remember there maybe similar comments about
libav needing more robust metadata support too.

Kevin