[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC]lavc/adpcm: Support baby monitor adpcm_ms

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:24:04 CEST 2016

On 5/5/16, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

>> > How can I reproduce the overread?
>>
>> By decoding file, looking at ffmpeg output.
>
> I did that and I don't see an overread:
> What do I miss?

This specific file have audio packets of size 1984 and last one of 1178.
block align is 60. That gives as 30 bytes for each channel. Clearly there
are extra 2 bytes before each adpcm stream which can be anything.
Instead of checking data in stream why not check size of packet and act
according to that and block align?