[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH v2 0/3] avformat/movenc: support writing iTunes cover image
timo.teras at iki.fi
Mon Apr 2 11:36:55 EEST 2018
This patch set adds support for writing iTunes cover images in mov muxer.
Copying of the picture to attached_pic was not yet made common code. It is
better to do this when additional users are introduced.
Passes fate. valgrind says runs to add/copy cover images were without errors.
Changes since first RFC patch:
- split ffmpeg attached_pic definition to separate commit
- added missed 'else' in mov_write_packet() per review comment
- additional checks to ignore attached_pic streams as needed
- mov_write_covr() simplified slightly
- av_packet_ref() used instead of deprecated av_copy_packet()
Timo Teräs (3):
ffmpeg: allow setting attached_pic disposition
avformat/movenc: add rtp_hinting_needed() helper function
avformat/movenc: support writing iTunes cover image
fftools/ffmpeg.c | 1 +
libavformat/avformat.h | 2 +-
libavformat/movenc.c | 105 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
3 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
More information about the ffmpeg-devel