[FFmpeg-devel] GSOC 2018 qualification task.

ANURAG SINGH IIT BHU anurag.singh.phy15 at iitbhu.ac.in
Thu Apr 12 23:43:53 EEST 2018

Hello,
I have implemented the reviews mentioned on previous patch, now there is no
need to provide any subtitle file to the filter, I am attaching the
complete patch of the hellosubs filter.

Command to run the filter
ffmpeg -i <videoname> -vf hellosubs=<videoname> helloout.mp4

Thanks and regards,
Anurag Singh.

‌