[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 00/26] VAAPI encode miscellaneous improvements
sw at jkqxz.net
Sun Apr 22 18:28:55 EEST 2018
* Refactor to make the setup process and options generally more sensible.
* Dynamically choose profile (don't require that the user sets it for e.g. 10-bit H.265).
* Cleaned rate control setup (better debug and fix overflows).
* Better explanation of packed header problems (for the Mesa encoder which can't do extradata).
* Enough CBS JPEG support to use it for VAAPI encode.
* Adds support for 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 JPEGs.
* H.264 level set automatically to a likely-correct value.
* Documentation for all of that.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel