[FFmpeg-devel] Hi there, i have a couple of suggestion for FFMPEG-DEV

fred thompson fredthompsonlml at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 09:16:00 EEST 2018

I have not reviewed the source code due to time constraints, but here I go:

Multidimensional arrays need be implemented, where every odd array is used
as some sort of a fallback thread (used for extra processing),
multithreading can help this

binary trees need to be implemented multidimensionally, where each node
head/tail/etc is its own dimension

a character array also needs to be implemented in some data structures
which can be used for hashes

I really hope all of this makes sense, I haven't had my coffee today =(

may the Schwartz be with you

frederick