[FFmpeg-devel] fate clients

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Apr 25 01:07:53 EEST 2018

Hi all

before anyone notices and asks ...
my box with my virtual fate clients on it died today
my arm clients should still be working though

Ill try to get it up and working ASAP.

Symptoms for the curious
attempting to power the box on causes GPU and PSU fan to momentarily spin,
nothing else moves.
then immedeatly powers down. no beeps, ive checked that a speaker is connected

seperating the PSU and shorting the green wire causes 12/5v/3,3/-12 to be
there continously and gray to go high for a fraction of a second.
I assume the gray (power check) should stay high, so if thats the case
thats a PSU failure
so ill buy a new PSU tomorrow probably

thanks

No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it
by chance, they would not even known they had done so. -- Xenophanes