[FFmpeg-devel] Pull requests

Bjorn Roche bjorn at giphy.com
Mon Feb 26 23:39:50 EET 2018

Hey there,

Your docs (https://ffmpeg.org/developer.html) say:

There are 3 ways by which code gets into FFmpeg.

- Submitting patches to the main developer mailing list. See Submitting
patches for details.
- Directly committing changes to the main tree.
- Committing changes to a git clone, for example on github.com or
gitorious.org. And asking us to merge these changes.

The third method appears to be new (Hooray!) but I noticed that the GitHub
repo here

https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/pulls

still has a single PR that says

"WARNING: PULL REQUESTS ON THIS REPOSITORY ARE IGNORED"

I have a patch I'd like to submit -- can I submit a PR on GitHub, or no?

Thanks,

bjorn

--

Bjorn Roche