[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2018

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Thu Jan 11 03:10:39 EET 2018

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> Would there be interrest in a project to write a QR code / barcode
> search & decode filter ?

I've personally never scanned a QR code, but maybe I'm an outlier. Seems more like an OpenCV project to me.

While we are throwing ideas around how about a documentation project? Instead of manually (not) updating the man files like we do now, automatically create and sync the majority, or at least the available options, from the built-in documentation with the ability to manually add additional information, examples, explanations, etc. I didn't think about how to implement something like this but I think Timothy Gu (CC-ing him) may have had some thoughts if I recall correctly (which I may not).