[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2018

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Mon Jan 22 19:00:39 EET 2018

Hi again,

> Like in the previous years, we've setup an ideas page in our wiki:
> https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/GSoC/2018

> The application deadline is January 23th which is exactly two weeks from now. Therefore, let's try to define new tasks soon.

thank you all for your project ideas and participation in brainstorming about
them! We have now a list of six project ideas from different areas.

The super resolution filter project still lacks a qualification task and backup
mentor. So if anyone feels his competence anywhere near, we'd appreciate to find
a backup mentor for that :)

The motion estimation on the GPU project is also looking for a backup mentor. I
might be able to do that, however I'd prefer not to backup more projects and
would love someone else to volunteer for that.

Please keep in mind that the deadline for finishing up the ideas page is _tomorrow_!

Thanks,
Thilo