[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] flvenc: Fix sequence header update timestamps
jeebjp at gmail.com
Fri May 11 02:15:25 EEST 2018
On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 1:48 AM, Alex Converse <alex.converse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about the lateness on my part. Were there any later comments. I
> haven't seen any. (And yes I can push this myself when all the
> concerns are resolved).
It's OK, it has been a rather busy time for me as well.
I was already thinking if you had given up on this and if I should
just apply the changes I thought were correct and re-post it for
* making the function take in int64_t.
* DTS is most likely what's wanted so no change there.
* most likely FLV never used negative timestamps (even though the
value is signed) so:
1.wrap-around at the 31 bits for the signed integer value, and then
2. keep the 0x7F because the topmost bit of a signed field would
never be used.
* try to figure out if the initial metadata packet should specifically
be starting with a zero timestamp, or the initial DTS of the input?
More information about the ffmpeg-devel