[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Proposal for improved remap filter

Paul Holland paul at pixvana.com
Thu May 17 23:14:52 EEST 2018

I am sure there are multiple ways to achieve this.  My current idea is to
teach/enhance swscale to perform the basic logic for it.  In that sort of
design it would be able to reuse most of the existing, highly optimized
filtering functions - as well as all of its to, and from, planar format
conversion logic.  But I am also open to pursing other ideas if people
think that would be better than an swscale-based design.