[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] avfilter/vf_gblur: add x86 SIMD optimizations

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Jun 12 21:54:22 EEST 2019

On 12.06.2019, at 11:44, "Jean-Baptiste Kempf" <jb at videolan.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2019, at 07:51, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>> Where does this license come from?
>
> Original file.
> Very classical BSD-3
>
>> Is that even GPL-compatible?
>
> Yes, of course.

Ok, but practically, if we mix all kinds of licenses that require explicit mention of the license text, how is someone supposed to be able to ship a FFmpeg binary?
Are they supposed to go through all files one by one and check the license and copy the license text?
Should we not at very least provide and maintain a correct "list of licenses" file?